Verification of the Ukrainian passport. Check: real or fake
Do not think that any official document (no matter how good it looks) shown you by your Ukrainian pen-pal is authentic. Nowadays the mass production of forged passports, flight tickets and banking documents is widespread among the swindlers.
Scammers use Photoshop and similar software in order to change photos and names in passports (or other travel documents).
In order to check the Ukrainian passports we use the governmental database of the internal passports (State register) and verify whether any entry is registered for the specific passport. This database is updated daily. Information is downloaded directly from the State register. Based on our experience, the accuracy of the information in the database is 93-95% (misprints or outdated information occurs very rarely).
A passport of a citizen of Ukraine is being checked only for matches with the numbers of stolen, lost, and invalid documents in the registers of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine and the State Migration Service of Ukraine. The registry does not contain information on a valid/invalid passport and a person to whom the passport belongs.
We have been engaged in this service since 2010, so we have the necessary knowledge, skills and experience. You can see examples of fake Ukrainian passports (validations that we made) in our black list of Ukrainian and Russian dating scams.
How can anyone clarify whether the document provided is authentic or forged? Verify the authenticity of the document.
There are two types of Ukrainian passports: a passport of the citizen of Ukraine (internal) and a passport of the citizen of Ukraine for travelling abroad (foreign).
Upon inquiry about the authenticity of the Ukrainian passport two possible answers can be given: valid or invalid.
Note that the inquiry only confirms the appropriate combination of owner’s passport number and name. It does not confirm photo or address of the passport holder. Even if the authenticity of the passport is confirmed, additional research of the Ukrainian passport owner will be a good idea. Our experts study every passport sent in order to be verified.
Please attach the passport to your email. We cannot verify the validity of the passport without being able to look at the actual copy.
Usually the answer comes on the same day (within 24 hours).
If we find any indications showing that the passport is forged, we will inform you. This service is available for all passports.
Validation of Ukrainian passport. How does it work?
- Send us a copy of Ukrainian passport you want to check. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay for the service. We work on a 100 per cent prepayment basis
- We send you the result by email (detailed report about why it is real or fake) within 24 hours
Can I check Ukrainian passport by number?
If you want to check Ukrainian passport by number but you don’t have its copy, we can validate it, but the process will take longer (up to three working days).
Guarantee and benefits
- We guarantee the result is 100% accurate. We realize how important this service is to you and never play games with our clients
- We send you a detailed result, where we point (explain step by step) why it is fake or real
- You save money. 400 USD is average that dating scammers suck up from their victims
- Special offer/price for validation of 2+ passports and for repeating clients
- We are flexible. If your situation is special, we’ll offer a solution
- Have a question? Call us directly 24/7 by number +380637707874 (we use WhatsApp and Viber)
Verification of the Ukrainian passport costs 90 USD (you get the result within 24 hours)
Payment plans available: PayPal, Credit card, wire transfer, Western Union or MoneyGram