Russian passport photos. How should they look like
Want to know how does a real Russian passport photos look like? Here are the official Requirements for the Personal Photograph of the Foreign Passport of the Russian Federation:
- The photograph of the Foreign Russian Passport must be taken within the last 6 months. It must be a colour photograph on a flat white background without any light spots or shadows.
- All facial features must be clearly visible;
- the presence of other objects is not allowed.
- The facial expression must be neutral, relaxed and not smiling.
- The photograph size must be 35×45 mm;
- The size of the head in the photograph – from 32 to 36 mm. The head size must be no less than 80% of the photograph size.
- The distance from the crown of a head to the top of the photograph must be 5+/- 1 mm;
- The head must be in the center of the frame. The applicant’s head, his/her face and hair, must be clearly visible, that is from the crown to the chin and up to the hairline on both sides. The ears must be also visible.
- The photograph on a Russian passport must be made on matte paper;
- It is not allowed to be photographed wearing a hat, a headband, glasses or other things that cover a part of person’s face; the exception is made only in case of religious consideration.
- The photograph must be taken strictly full-face – the person on the photograph must look directly into the frame. A slight tilt of the head in any direction: left, right, up or down, is not allowed.
- The lighting must make the complexion look as close to reality as possible, with no shadows.
Now you know what are the requirements for the photo on the passport of the Russian Federation.
Still not sure? Contact us.